This website is operated by Noble Words Creative Writing (“we”, “our”, “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We collect information about you:
- when you fill in forms on our website
- when you request and purchase services from us
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- when you visit this site (see Cookies below).
We use your information:
- to provide you with services and to manage your account,
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- to assist us in enhancing our services
- for customer service
- to notify you about changes to our services
- to contact you with information about news, offers and other information we think may be of interest to you.
We never disclose your personal information to third parties, without your prior permission – for example when we need to share information in order to deliver a service to you.
The exception is if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal enquiry or to protect the rights, property or safety of Noble Words, our customers or others.Marketing
You can at any time ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes. To do so, please contact us at email@example.comCookies
In order to improve our website, we may use small files known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as a ‘device’) from our website and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited our website before). The cookies we use on our website won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties.
. This website will also explain how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device.Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us